You can subscribe to be automatically notified when I make a new post. If you are new to blogs, don’t be intimidated. It is very easy. Once you subscribe to receive my “feed,” updates to this blog will show up in your Favorites in your Web browser. You can also receive them in Outlook, much like receiving an e-mail. Consult the help menu in these programs. If you subscribe, you will never have to visit this site again to read the current blog posts. This does not apply to the archives.
You can subscribe by doing one of the following:
- Click on the Entries RSS link under “Meta” in the sidebar. If you want to be notified when new comments are posted by other readers, click on the Comments RSS link under “Meta” in the sidebar.
- Manually subscribe using the following feed address: https://rodneyshaw.wordpress.com/feed
- If you are logged in to WordPress, you can click on the “Blog Info” link in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Add me as a friend on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter. You can receive a text message on your cell phone each time a new blog post is made by simply texting “follow rodneyshaw” to 40404.
- Get e-mail updates with Feedburner (coming soon).